onsdag 4. august 2010

Untitled.. and the big changes that are to come

so.. another looooong break.
i could give a thousand excuses but hey, who cares anyway..

first and foremost, a new image that i've been working on for the last week (yes, a quickie.. hope it's not reflected in the quality tho).. i struggled quite a while with the title but couldn't come up with any that would satisfy me, so i just left it nameless.


on a more trivial, day-to-day note - i'm moving to oslo, in a week.
about to begin my studies at norges kreative fagskole, and no, you guessed it wrong - it's not photography.. i actually went for web-design (expect a kickass new site in the nearest future ;)).. excited!

i got the tiniest apartment in the world, where it's probably possible to shoot with wide-angle only, but on the other hand it has quite a view and i'm all for experiencing the heartbeat of the big city..

1 kommentar:

  1. I really like your works.
    This photo says something like 'life desire/death desire'.
    The light on the left and the fact that she is looking to the left side are probably positive thoughts. The right side (I think)means that she is scared about death (because she hides her face, and this means that she don't want to see death's face), but she thinks about it, and sometimes she would die. It's very strong; I really like it. This could be the intepretation of depression, or just of duality. These are my impressions.

    P.S. Excuse me if I don't speak English very well (I'm Italian).

    Hope you'll have a great time where you are now.

    SvarSlett